Here is the steps I found in androidforums.com. Managed to cached it from the broken link.
1. Search, Download and Install Steamy Window apk.
2. Run the application and tab the Back key.
3. Go to the screen you want to print screen.
4. Tab and hold the Home key.
5. Tab the Steamy Window app.
6. Wipe away all the steam.
7. Tab the Menu key.
8. Save the image.
This tips does not works in Android 2.3.4!
It’s about 38 hours to the PC show, and those who go crazy about such shows can download/view pricelists from our loyal contributor, Bootstrike.
By default (even with QoS disabled) Windows XP and above reserves up to 20 percent of your connections bandwidth. To override this reserve take the following steps.
* Start > Run > type gpedit.msc
* You will see [Local Computer Policy]
* Expand the [Administrative Templates] branch
* Expand the [Network] branch
* Highlight [QoS Packet Scheduler]
* Double-click [Limit Reservable Bandwidth]
* Check [Enabled]
* Change [Bandwidth limit %] to 0 %
* Click [Apply] [OK]
Make sure you Log on as Administrator, not as a user with Administrator privileges.